Advance your career by taking on this Legal Assistant role within the Commercial Disputes and Insolvency team of this market leading firm.
- Competitive salary package
- Next step in legal support career
- Fun, close-knit, fast paced team environment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a reputable mid-tier law firm with a large, national presence. This firm focuses on hiring people at the top of their field and offers an innovative working environment.
We are seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to support busy Partners and their Commercial Disputes and Insolvency team. You will be providing high level support and be valued as an integral member of the team.
Your duties will cover various tasks, including:
- extensive diary management;
- schedule appointments;
- organise domestic and international travel;
- prepare and reconcile expenses;
- client liaison and management;
- prepare legal documents;
- open and close client matter files;
- organise events & functions;
- dictaphone typing;
- file management; and
- PA duties as required.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant
- Excellent communication and diary management
- Ability to easily take initiative
- Client service focused
- Proficient in all Microsoft software
- Thrives under pressure
- Adheres to strict processes and deadlines
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- Professional outlook with a great sense of humour
- High level of attention to detail
Please apply for this position via the SEEK website.
Please send CVs in WORD format only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.