Exciting opportunity to join a national leading law firm that specialises in personal injury claims.
- Young, sociable team environment offering a great culture
- Generous salary package
- Modern offices in Sydney CBD
This firm has a genuine passion for helping people and providing excellent client care, which is evidenced in their constant state of growth. This firm really values its employees and understands the importance of providing an enjoyable and sociable working environment.
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Location: Sydney CBD
This role has become available due to an employee going on maternity leave and returning to the firm in a different capacity. You will be supporting the CTP and Motor Vehicle Accident team. This role will require you to perform routine and non-routine clerical and administrative duties to actively support the legal professionals within the practice.
Your duties will include:
- scan, copy and file documentation;
- prepare and draft legal documentation;
- schedule appointments, conferences, mediations, settlements etc.;
- organise and maintain paper and electronic client files;
- monitor and screen incoming calls and emails;
- review and update client files regularly;
- assist with the preparation of files for hearing;
- generate precedent letters;
- diary management; and
- all other ad hock administrative tasks.
- Bubbly and enthusiastic.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Looking for longevity.
- Possess a loyal work history.
- Proactive and able to take initiative.
- Able to process high volume work and remain efficient under pressure.
- Strong administrative background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work to tight, non-negotiable deadlines.
- Exposure to Medical Negligence will give you a great advantage.
- Able to apply compassion and empathy with clients.
Please apply for this position via the SEEK website. Unfortunately, this position is not suitable for students or those on a Working Holiday visa.
Please send CVs in WORD format only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.