Excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Assistant / Secretary looking for their next challenge, within a firm offering stability and support.
- High profile matters in a busy litigation practice
- Competitive remuneration package
- Beautiful central CBD offices
This reputable mid-tier law firm is looking for a hyper organised, experienced Legal Assistant to join their Commercial Disputes & Insolvency team, to support a Partner and a number of Associates.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering phone calls and assisting with enquiries;
- Diary management and work prioritisation;
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence;
- File opening and closing, system and matter management;
- Assisting with monthly billing and client reports; and
- General administrative support to solicitors.
- 1+ years’ experience gained as a legal secretary;
- Experience in a mid-tier or top-tier law firm;
- Client focused approach to your work;
- Excellent organisational, communication and diary management;
- Proficient in MS Word and formatting;
- Proficient in creating PowerPoint presentations / diagrams;
- Take initiative when needed;
- Good attention to detail;
- Proactive; and
- Able to meet deadlines.
Legal Secretaries from all practice groups within mid-tier and top-tier firms are encouraged to apply. Creativity / some marketing experience will be an advantage.
To apply for this position, or to discuss any other support opportunities please forward your CV to Shannen.Kinsella@mbs-recruitment.com.
Please send CVs in WORD format only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The MBS team are specialists in recruiting legal and legal support personnel including paralegals, Marketing and BD professionals, administrators, legal temps, accountants, receptionists, facilities managers, HR, IT analysts, database specialists. While we specialise in the legal sphere, we’ve recently extended our expertise to include the recruitment of support personnel across all industries.