Rare opportunity to become part of a market leading, award winning, global top-tier law firm.
- Streamlined onboarding and WFH set-up
- Beautiful modern offices overlooking the harbour in Barangaroo
- Generous $$$$
You will be providing executive support to the Managing Partner in the Sydney office of an international top-tier law firm.
Your duties will cover various tasks, including:
- extensive diary management;
- e-filing and email management;
- travel management;
- building and managing relationships with stakeholders;
- business development;
- budget management;
- billing and expense processing;
- drafting board reports;
- minute taking; and
- all other administrative duties required.
- Prior EA experience within a legal or professional services field.
- Ability to manage and prioritise demanding deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels within the business as well as high level internal and external stakeholders.
- Professional approach to your work.
- Able to appropriately deal with highly sensitive information.
Senior Legal Secretaries who have supported senior management and EAs from a legal services and / or professional services background are encouraged to apply! To apply for this position, or to discuss any other support opportunities please forward your CV in a WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Please send CVs in WORD format only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The MBS team are specialists in recruiting legal and legal support personnel including paralegals, Marketing and BD professionals, administrators, legal temps, accountants, receptionists, facilities managers, HR, IT analysts, database specialists. While we specialise in the legal sphere, we’ve recently extended our expertise to include the recruitment of support personnel across all industries.