Newly created role for an experienced Ops Manager. Leading law firm offering a fantastic culture.
- Seat at the leadership table of a reputable national law firm
- Lead and drive key functions within the business
- Generous $$$$
This leading plaintiff personal injury law firm has a genuine passion for helping people in need and providing excellent client care at all times. Their success is evidenced in their continuous state of growth, even during the current market downturn. This firm really values its employees and understands the importance of providing an enjoyable and sociable working environment.
We are seeking an Operations Manager to join the Sydney CBD office of this firm, on a permanent, full-time basis.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and work closely with senior stakeholders the strategic and operations goals of the business.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- lead and drive key functions within the business including IT, Office Services, Reception, Facilities Management and Support Staff;
- ensure that all operations within the business are running at their most cost and time effective and are aligning with quality requirements;
- heightening and developing the practice management system and processes of which the firm manages its clients and file load;
- organise changes to the office layout and logistics relating to office relocation and expansion, seating plans and furniture procurement;
- work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals; and
- develop and support programs that promote collaboration and knowledge sharing across the team (e.g. centralised resources, processes, memos, and other learnings).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an operations manager, ideally within a professional services environment.
- A solid understanding of operations management and organisational methods.
- Strong IT skills, in particular the ability to pin-point workflow opportunities and improve service and organisational performance through technological improvements.
- Proven negotiation skills, and are comfortable dealing with all levels of the business.
- Ability to balance and prioritise multiple time-sensitive tasks, and manage competing priorities effectively and independently, including driving results and delivering to deadlines and budgets.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the linking together of corporate policy objectives with quality management and performance monitoring.
- Strong advocacy skills and sound business management experience
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work through other people.
- Impeccable document production skills and an ability to generate operational reports.
- Highly skilled communicator and influencer with the ability to reflect and question positively and negatively.
- The ability to forge and sustain effective partnerships internally and externally.
- The ability to articulate a clear vision for change and manage the process whilst supporting people.
- Generous remuneration package.
- Commitment from the firm to continue to develop your technical and leadership skills.
- Rewarding role with a healthy work/life balance and a positive and friendly working environment.
To apply for this position, or to discuss any other opportunities within the legal market please forward your CV in a WORD format to email@example.com.
Please send CVs in WORD format only and note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The MBS team are specialists in recruiting legal and legal support personnel including paralegals, Marketing and BD professionals, administrators, legal temps, accountants, receptionists, facilities managers, HR, IT analysts, database specialists. While we specialise in the legal sphere, we’ve recently extended our expertise to include the recruitment of support personnel across all industries.