HOOP Nursing have vacancies for Registered General Nurses to join the Agency on a temporary basis in Swansea.
- Agency Registered General Nurse
HOOP Nursing have shifts available on both a full-time and part-time basis, day and night shifts in Swansea and surrounding area and can offer both ad-hoc and continuity work in a variety settings.
The Agency Nurse will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and delivering care plans
- Administering medication
- Ensuring you are providing the highest standards of care through HOOP
- Working closely with permanent members of staff as well as other agency staff.
- Competitive rates of pay (£18.00 - £30.00 per hour)
- A dedicated nurse manager
- Free mandatory training
- Free uniform
- Revalidation support and sessions
- Ad-hoc and contract bookings
- Flexible working
- Weekly pay
- Experienced and dedicated team of consultants to support with any queries
- In-house out of hours service
- Fast track application process
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an active PIN
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to build effective working relationships with service users and staff teams
- Must be confident and able to adapt to new environments
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
For more information or to apply for the post, please contact Zoe Field on firstname.lastname@example.org / 02922400519.