Hoop are looking for care assistants to work in Cardiff, supporting elderly adults with mental health issues and challenging behaviour.
- Care Assistant
- Challenging Behaviour
Hoop Social Care are currently looking for support workers to work in Cardiff, supporting elderly adults with mental health issues, challenging behaviour and acquired brain injuries. This excellent opportunity involves working within a medium sized residential setting that has been split in to 2 units. A typical day will involve creating a fulfilling environment where individuals can develop to their full potential with elements of personal care. There are full time hours available with hours being worked Monday to Sunday for nights only.
- Competitive salary which is reviewed annually
- Great annual leave allowance with annual increase
- Contributory pension scheme
- Continual free training provided to help with professional development
- Follow and carry out person centred care plans
- Support with daily activities identified in their plan
- Strong communication skills with all service users, colleagues and visitors
- Promote clients to achieve their full potential with positive relationships
- Previous experience as a care assistant working with mental health, dementia or challenging behaviour (desirable)
- Ability to work a shift pattern on a rolling rota
- Flexible with working hours - Monday to Sunday
- Fantastic communication skills
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or to discuss the role in more detail please contact Scott Johnston or the Hoop Recruitment team today on 02922 400519.