Leading professional services company is actively recruiting for an experienced IT Helpdesk /Service Desk Analyst to provide 1st line support to users
- Service Desk / 1st Line Support
- Workday ERP
IT Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst (remote) – Liverpool - £17,000 – 22,000
Leading professional services company is actively recruiting for an experienced IT Helpdesk /Service Desk Analyst to provide 1st line support to users of the Workday ERP system.
The role involves remote support for employees through telephone, email and instant messaging, as well as managing requests through ServiceNow platform.
Working on the IT Service Desk, the Helpdesk Analyst will help to record and resolve support incidents/service requests when received and escalate issues to appropriate teams.
Responsibilities for the position of IT Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst
- Aiming for first time resolution of incidents
• Ensure troubleshooting steps are followed consulting documentation, knowledge base, various support systems and appropriate websites
• Ensure regular ticket updates to manage customer expectations
• Provide first point of contact for any escalation for users throughout the business
• Provide first point of contact for any internal queries from Service Desk Analysts
• Report to Service desk Team Leaders on Team Performance
Experience desired for the position of IT Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst
- Exceptional First Line level IT support experience preferably within a remote support position
• Knowledge of the operational and support aspects of computer systems, hardware, software and peripheral equipment including but not limited to: Active Directory, O365, Windows 10, SCCM, Azure, SharePoint, Mimecast, Sophos Essential
• Workflow Co-ordination Experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including active listening essential with ability to adapt style to the audience
• A high level of personal commitment to task completion, with the ability to prioritise
• Desirable qualifications ITIL foundation, MCP, MOS
• Availability to cover multiple shifts (08:00 to 18:00) – Monday to Friday