Leading professional services company is actively recruiting for an experienced C#.Net developer with cloud based technologies such as Office 365 incl
- Office 365 including Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint Online.
Azure Developer (Cloud C#)- £60-75k + benefits – London
Leading professional services company is actively recruiting for an experienced C#.Net developer with cloud based technologies such as Office 365 including Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint Online.
Leading a small team of developers, the Lead Developer will drive business transformation, efficiencies and improvement across the business and will work with established technologies as well as embracing emerging tools.
Responsibilities for the position of Azure Developer (Cloud C#)
- Hands on full-stack developer, including strong front-end development capability and a good understanding of UX
- Management responsibility of a small team of developers and one UX/UI designer
- Work with the Solution Development management team to plan and schedule work, manage the pipeline and backlog and ensure optimum productivity across the team.
- Responsible for building, maintaining and supporting both enterprise and client facing applications
- Collaborate with Business Relationship Managers and Solution Designers to turn concepts into practical solutions for relevant business challenges
- Run software development using modern DevOps methodologies to increase efficiency and productivity
- Scan and leverage cross-industry trends in new and emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and data science to apply in the context of accountancy and professional services