An exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing Accountancy Practice as a Payroll Administrator in Preston
Payroll Administrator - Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end client payroll in a busy team.
- Manage your own portfolio of complex clients.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Manual calculations.
- 2+ years' experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Experience with SAGE
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- CIPP qualified (desirable).
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.