Secondary Cover Supervisor Vacancy
Are you a cover supervisor looking for a friendly, supportive and dedicated employer?
At Hoop Education we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing the very best service to each and every candidate that walks through the door. We are a specialist, teacher run team committed to finding YOUR ideal job placement.
We are currently looking to recruit a Cover Supervisor to work in a Carmarthenshire based secondary school.
The ideal candidate will need to be friendly, approachable, reliable and committed to understanding and catering to the needs of all pupils that they work with. Additionally, you will possess a sound, up-to-date knowledge of relevant education practices.
Duties will include:
- Delivering lessons prepared by the absent teacher
- Supporting pupils within the classroom
- Maintaining a stable classroom environment
- Managing behaviour in line with school policy
- Building rapport between yourself and pupils
- A strong desire to enhance the learning opportunity for all pupils
- A good standard of Literacy, Numeracy and communication skills
- A good level of ICT competency
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- A current DBS certificate (registered with the update service) or be willing to undertake a check