The Advisory Board will act as a sounding-board for the directors and will assist the executive board of directors in gaining new insights.
- A CA(SA) or equivalent
- Extensive experience at a partner/director
- Board level experience
- Assist in the formulation of overall corporate governance policies.
- Review and provide guidance on governance structures
- Provide guidance and insights on capital transactions, should they arise
- Contribution to the overall Group strategy through insights and advice
- Acting as a sounding board for strategic decisions
- Giving advice on the viability of new or improved service lines
- Providing guidance in geographical target markets
- Mentoring the executive leadership team.
- Assist in identifying target clients
- Assist in the client acquisition strategy.
- Attend scheduled advisory board meetings