Support the tech team.
Our purpose is to help global businesses grow and expand internationally while making international business more transparent and accessible. To achieve this goal, we have built a global online business matchmaking platform that enables CEOs to connect to opportunities worldwide. We connect reliable CEOs to their peers where they can share their business needs and connect with like-minded CEOs. Potential members of the platform come through our trusted partners (Banks and professional service firms) or through a variety of Digital Channels.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for all the internal IT support and administration at Opportunity Network. You will be a key part of the Tech team ensuring that all tickets and admin tasks are completed in a timely and correct manner. You will report to the director of engineering.
This role is part-time (20 hours/week).
- Manage and assign support tickets for our platform.
- Creating and moderating user accounts.
- Moderate content on the platform.
- Execute data entry tasks.
- Help with the Tech Team organization and planning.
- Attention to detail.
- Fast learner.
- Prioritization / Time management
- Valid EU work permit
- Solid experience with excel (Knowledge of basic formulas)
- Fluent in English
- Interest/experience in information technology.
Even better if you
- Can write/read code.
- Have worked with Django Admin.
What we offer
- A thrilling young and dynamic working environment with an international and multicultural team of 40+ nationalities;
- Stock options after 1 year of employment;
- Healthy snacks, coffee and cool office space in the centre of Barcelona near the subway;
- The opportunity to contribute to economic global growth and shape the company culture of Opportunity Network.