Help the implementation of our Trusted Partner in Poland
Our purpose is to help global businesses grow and expand internationally while making international business more transparent and accessible. To achieve this goal, we have built a global online business matchmaking platform that enables CEOs to connect to opportunities worldwide. We connect reliable CEOs to their peers where they can share their business needs and connect with like-minded CEOs. Potential members of the platform come through our trusted partners (Banks and professional service firms) or through a variety of Digital Channels.
The Partnership Manager is responsible for the implementation and delivery of the Opportunity Network platform within our Trusted Partners. The candidate will be working hands-on with the Trusted Partner to successfully increase the number of members of Opportunity Network and ensuring the stakeholders within the Trusted Partner are satisfied. The role will be based on-site with the trusted partner, reporting to the Director of implementation, who is based in Barcelona.
- Achieve ON key targets at Financial Institutions (FI): new members, renewal rate and member satisfaction.
- Consolidate the working relationships with FI leadership, regional heads, Relationship Managers and network structure.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in FI.
- Lead the planning process: deployment, critical milestones, performance objectives associated with the FI.
- Provide support, training, marketing materials to RMs, in coordination with the FI, BD Director and Product Team.
- Sustain commercial push of FI banking sales network, ensuring full engagement in ON product selling process.
- Meet in person with Regional Banking Head, Branches and RMs to provide selling support. In-person meetings will require significant travel (~50%).
- Identify and share deployment and cross-selling best practices within the FI network and ON.
- Monitor performance of FI sales network and communicate with Bank Leadership
- Monitor and track sales performance within FI. Shares result with implementation director, with bank’s teams and prepare action plans to remediate deviations.
- Teamwork: Interact effectively with other parts of the company.
- Share best practices with other Partnership Managers
- Drive for results
- Initiative / Self-Motivation
- Negotiation / Influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, finance, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an Account Management, business development or sales role.
- Native level Polish & Fluent in English.
- Valid EU Work Visa.
- Track record of delivering sales targets through teams.
- Travel required approximately 50% time.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Advanced Powerpoint and excel user.
- Project management experience
- Ability to analyze data, gather insights, prepare reports and communicate the action plan
- Capable of working independently with limited support
- Excellent active listening skills
Even better if you
- Have SaaS experience.
- Have experience selling to banks, financial institutions.
What we offer
- A thrilling young and dynamic working environment with an international and multicultural team of +40 nationalities;
- Stock options after 1 year of employment;
- The opportunity to contribute to economic global growth and shape the company culture of Opportunity Network.