Help us roll out a new Trusted Partner
Our purpose is to help global businesses grow and expand internationally while making international business more transparent and accessible. To achieve this goal, we have built a global online business matchmaking platform that enables CEOs to connect to opportunities worldwide. We connect reliable CEOs to their peers where they can share their business needs and connect with like-minded CEOs. Potential members of the platform come through our trusted partners (Banks and professional service firms) or through a variety of Digital Channels.
The Business Development Intern will help us manage the implementation and onboarding process of our Polish Speaking customers. The candidate will also be working hands-on with the Trusted Partner to successfully increase the number of members of Opportunity Network and ensuring the stakeholders within the Trusted Partner are satisfied. The role will be reporting to the VP of Business Development and based in Barcelona.
- Achieve ON key targets at Financial Institutions (FI): new members, renewal rate and member satisfaction.
- Implement the planning process: deployment, critical milestones, performance objectives associated with the FI.
- Provide support, training, marketing materials to RMs, in coordination with the FI, BD Director and Product Team.
- Identify and share deployment and cross-selling best practices within the FI network and ON.
- Monitor performance of FI sales network and communicate with Bank Leadership
- Monitor and track sales performance within FI. Shares result with implementation director, with bank’s teams and prepare action plans to remediate deviations.
- Teamwork: Interact effectively with other parts of the company.
- May require some travel.
- Drive for results
- Initiative / Self-Motivation
- Negotiation / influencing skills
- A valid internship agreement (Convenio de practicas)
- Studying or have studied business, sales, marketing, finance, or related field.
- Customer-facing experience
- Native level Polish & Fluent in English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Advanced Powerpoint and excel user.
- Ability to analyze data, gather insights, prepare reports and communicate the action plan
- Capable of working independently with limited support
- Excellent active listening skills
Even better if you
- Have SaaS experience.
- Have experience selling to banks, financial institutions.
What we offer
- A thrilling young and dynamic working environment with an international and multicultural team of +40 nationalities;
- Stock options after 1 year of employment;
- The opportunity to contribute to economic global growth and shape the company culture of Opportunity Network.