ECS Recruitment is looking for a Supervising Pharmacist on behalf of our Client in Athlone
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Day to day management of the pharmacy and its team.
- Set down monthly goals for the team members and incentives to motivate them
- Create and organize health promo events and develop strategies to drive business.
- Control the training and development of your staff, attracting, selecting and recruiting high caliber individuals.
- Ensure merchandising standards and company policies are being met (floor, displays, stock control, uniform etc).
- With the area manager review monthly KPI'S, take corrective action and approve agreed quarterly bonuses. Ensure store stay within budget (staff, stock, margin, overheads)
- Optimizing and overseeing operations to ensure efficiencies of the store (paperwork, company returns, storerooms, staff area cleanliness etc)
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
- Moderately busy dispensary, aprox 5,500 items per month
- Flu vaccination service (training provided)
- 2 experienced pharmacy techs & 2 OTC assistants
- Same regular relief pharmacist who covers every 2nd Saturday and other holidays
- Aprox 15 Methadone patients, no needle exchange.
- 90 nursing home beds.
- Efficiently run dispensary using software to plan and disperse workload amongst the team.
- €80,000 p/a based on a 42.5 hour week (usually work 4/5 days alternate weeks)
- Bonus scheme in place based on agreed KPI’s.
- 5% escrow bonus paid out after 4 years or can be converted into a pension
- 2 Saturdays per month. No late nights or Sundays
- Free parking
- Generous staff discount
- Headoffice support for rota, policies, bulk orders etc.
- 4 extra days with double pharmacist cover (to allow for paperwork catch up, CPD etc)
- Budget for pharmacist training and travel expenses.
- Budget for staff nights out and team building.
For more information on this role contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 0896124200/015720804