ECS recruitment is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist in Blanchardstown for a Pharmacy Group.
This is a full-time role (35 - 40 hours) commencing as soon as possible. There are no late nights or Sundays. Excellent support staff. Free parking.
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years experience or more
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information please feel free to contact email@example.com or call our consultants at 015720804