Audit & Accounts Senior, West Midlands
- Access to an exciting client portfolio
- Easily commutable location
- Competitive salary
Williams Munroe are excited to be working with an exceptional boutique Accountancy Practice in Dudley, West Midlands, in their search for an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior. Due to expansion of the business in Dudley, our client is looking for a qualified individual to lead and manage the Audit and Accounts department in Dudley.
With many of the Partners having worked for some of the UK's largest Accountancy firms, our client is an extremely professional business adding a personal touch to an often extremely traditional service.
The duties within the role will include:
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts to completion
- Acting as a main point of contact to discuss and resolve client queries
- Preparation of audit and non-auditaccounts
- Preparation of forecasts, budget and team workflows
- Ensuring statutory compliance is adhered to, applying up to date technical knowledge
- Preparation of corporation and personal tax returns
- Supervision of audits both on and off site, providing support to junior team members
Skills and competencies:
- Significant previous experience of audit and accounts within practice (ideally 5+ years)
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Knowledge of audit and accounting standards
- Ability to work confidently on client premises with bookkeeping software/s
- Ability to manage a team, providing training where necessary
- Good knowledge of accounts and audit software
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external contacts
You will be expected to travel to client premises within this role, therefore it is essential that you have access to your own vehicle.
If you are interested in this Dudley based opportunity and you have the required skill set, please apply today and a member of the Williams Munroe team will contact you as soon as possible.