Meraki Talent is currently working with a Tier 1 Banking client who are looking to appoint a Client Service Manager within the Loan Agency department.
Meraki Talent is currently working with a Tier 1 Banking client who are looking to appoint a Client Service Manager within the Loan Agency department, this individual will work as part of a team to work as a facility agent. The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of clients/deals whilst maintaining and improving a quality client service proposition.
- Will have prime responsibility for a portfolio of client relationships where they relate directly to the syndicated loan deals on which we are appointed as facility agent.
- Will be required to work with internal teams from mandate to ensure that the onboarding and closing of the deal are professionally executed and that potential operational issues are flagged and addressed in advance.
- Agree and adhere to an annual client visitation plan and cascade client surveys to clients to solicit feedback.
- Ongoing work requests that fall outside the normal scope of the role should be assessed, and if necessary, referred to Business Development for possible discussion regarding repricing. Develop strong client relationship to seek out both retentive and new business opportunities.
- Will be expected to display a strong understanding of risk control matters, identifying areas for possible improvement together with providing and implementing solutions.
- Completion of BRRs in a timely and accurate manner, assessing any non-core service for operational viability. Awareness of industry developments. Identify process/technology improvements for clients that will benefit client experience.
- Provide advice and guidance for junior members of the team and KL Operations where required, and act as an escalation point for local management.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a strong understanding of the Syndicated Loan Market
- Previous credit experience
- Proven record of excellent customer service