Manager, Corporate Tax Advisory - rapidly expanding and progressive large Belfast practice, competitive salary and benefits package
My Client, a rapidly expanding and progressive large Belfast practice, is recruiting for an experienced Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join their highly reputable Tax practice . My Client has enjoyed an unparalleled period of growth over the past 2 years and has impressive growth plans going forward. With an ever increasing share of NI Top 100 Companies they are solidifying their place as the market leading advisor. The successful candidate can expect a market leading salary and benefits package coupled with a clearly defined career trajectory and a supportive and inclusive working environment.
- Take responsibility and ownership of lucrative portfolio of reputable clients
- Work as part of a highly skiled team offering sophisticated tax advice
- Work with senior management on client assignments that are sizable in both scope and scale
- Provide intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both reactively and proactively
- Present solutions to increasingly complex technical issues
- Seek business development opportunities and participate in new client pitch situations
- Write high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners
- Proactively manage your own career, seeking out opportunities to work on a variety of assignments to build on existing experience
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified; (study support is available to those who need to complete CTA’s)
- Strong technical knowledge
- Ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team.