Large, progressive finance team, market leading salary
Hayward Hawk Professional Services are delighted to be partnering with one of Northern Ireland’s leading employers to source a Finance Assistant to join their busy Belfast team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounting Technician/Part Qualified accountant to join a recognised leader in their sector.
- Provide accounting support for unapplied cash receipts and payments and/or fixed assets
- Perform account reconciliations (including bank reconciliations) and resolve the reconciling items in a timely manner;
- Perform month-end activities in accordance with the financial close schedules
- Document processes including writing up desktop procedures
- Exercise strong analytical skills and sound professional judgement in complex situations
- Provide support for internal and external financial and statutory audits
- Assist senior team with additional month end duties as required
- Relevant undergraduate degree with 2.1 classification or above.
- IATI membership
- Experience of SAP