Payroll Administrators required for global professional services team in Belfast.
- Payroll Supervisor
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Professional
Hayward Hawk Professional Services is delighted to be working on behalf of their client to appoint Payroll Professionals for their Belfast Finance function.
Our client operate worldwide playing a key role in global markets such as finance, energy and commodities enhancing investment and economic growth through successful client relations and respected by employees and stakeholders across their networks.
The Payroll professionals will form a new team in Belfast continuing on the companies trajectory of transitioning their finance function to the city and as such require various levels of payroll experience.
The Payroll team will sit within the EMEA finance function, reporting to a Head of Payroll in Belfast.
Responsibilities of the team will include;
- Accurate and timely end to end processing of all company payrolls on a monthly basis
- Update and maintain all records to include starters, leavers, change of contracts, overtime, bonus etc
- Liaise with the HR team to ensure accurate recording of employee data
- Maintain taxable benefits on the P11D system
- Month end reconciliation of payroll and subsequent reporting keeping inline with internal and external agreements
- Ad-hoc reporting and projects when required
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria;
- Experience of running in house payrolls
- Understanding of UK PAYE
- Experience dealing with employee queries
- Proficient user of MS Office; Excel and Word specifically
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Capable of working with large datasets
- Ability to analyse problems and provide solutions
- Excellent communication skills required
- CIPP Qualification is desired
- Experience of using Workday Payroll desired
Those with experience of large/complex payrolls, processing pensions and project management will be considered for the Senior Payroll Administrator position.
In return the client are offering an excellent salary and benefits package plus career development opportunities and a modern working environment.
For further information on this or any Accountancy and Finance position please contact Megan Kelly in confidence on 02896 931370.