Personal Tax Executive - Exclusive - Varied portfolio to include advisory and compliance work.
Hayward Hawk Professional Services is proud to be exclusively partnering with large mid-tier firm to recruit a Personal Tax Executive to join their rapidly expanding team. The successful Personal Tax Executive will get the opportunity to join a market leading team offering first class Personal Tax advisory and compliance services to an impressive portfolio of clients. Applicants should have c 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a large firm with a track record for delivering high quality work.
- Manage a mixed (compliance and advisory) portfolio of personal tax clients and acting as first point of contact for clients
- Managing portfolio of c 200 compliance clients dealing with all aspects of their tax compliance affairs and liaising with HMRC etc
- Tax Planning - Capital gains tax and inheritance tax planning etc
- Efficient preparation of private client tax returns.
- Exposure to employment tax would also be beneficial
- ATT / CTA qualified/part qualified (study support offered to those who need it)
- 2-3 years working in a similar environment
- £28 - £33K
- Study support
- Market leading salary and flexible benefits package
- Rewarding working environment