Finance Manager for tech start up in Belfast city centre on a part time basis.
- Finance Manager
- Management Accountant
Hayward Hawk Professional Services has been retained to appoint a Finance Manager for their client in Belfast.
Our client is a new and exciting entrant to the Belfast market progressively growing their hub in the City Centre providing a number of opportunities across the business.
The position of Finance Manager is initially being offered on a part-time basis and will suit a motivated accounts professional with drive and ambition to grow the role.
Reporting to the company directors the successful candidate will be required to manage the financial information and reporting for the company providing insightful analysis to support the business going forward. This position will grow and therefore provides an opportunity for career progression and development.
- Monthly and Quarterly Management Accounts
- VAT Reporting
- Accounts payable and receivable duties
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous experience of managing an accounts function
- Experience of using MS Office, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of Accountancy software packages
- Self-motivated, ambitious and flexible in approach
- Communicates confidently, good interpersonal skills
- Analytical and organised.
Salary will commensurate with experience and tailored to the most suitable candidate in the market.
For further details on this or any Accountancy and Finance position please contact Nadine Savage in confidence on 02896 931370.