HHPS are currently recruiting for a technology lawyer for our client, a leading global company.
- TMT Lawyer
- Technology Lawyer
Hayward Hawk are currently recruiting for a tech lawyer for our client a leading global company. Working closely with the Head of Legal this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced tech lawyer to work in a fast growing global company with an excellent reptuation as an employer.
Our client is a leading global consultancy company with an excellent reptuation as an employer. They have offices in over 20 countries worldwide. The company has a great culture and they have won awards for their culture and people. The company are very forward thinking and are very supportive of agile working.
Working closely with the Head of Legal the successful applicant will be responsible for the negotiation and drafting of a range of commercial contracts to include SaaS, software licence agreements, hardware contracts etc. You will also be required to advise on all areas of IP to include brand protection and trademarks.
The successful applicant will ideally meet the following criteria
- Qualified solicitor - ideally 7 + years PQE
- Extensive experience and a deep understanding of technology law
- Demonstrable experience of the negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts to include a broad range of technology contracts
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good drafting skills
- Ability to deal effectively with stakeholders at all levels
If you have any further queries please contact Lindsey McCracken for a confidential discussion on 02896 931370