HHPS is currently recruiting a paralegal to work in the Leeds office of this leading professional services firm.
- legal executive
Are you an experienced paralegal keen to work in a highly regarded legal services function within a global professional services firm?
Our client is a leading professional services firm with a highly regarded legal practice. The legal practice has multi-disciplinary teams working across 4 key offices in the UK and would have some leading multi-national clients. They have exceptional legal technology that enables them to deliver exceptional client service. They are now keen to recruit an experienced paralegal to work as part of their tax team. This role would suit a paralegal with previous corporate/commercial experience.
What this role will offer you?
- Opportunity to work with leading clients - household names, listed companies, multinational
- Opportunity to work for a leading global consulting firm
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Market leading salary
Working as part of this talented, multi-disciplinary teams you will be required to
- support the lawyers within the tax team
- undertake any admin tasks as required
- organise the onboarding of any new clients to include conflict checks
- undertake document review projects to support the lawyers
You will meet the following essential criteria
- Experience of working as a paralegal, ideally with previous commercial experience
- Very strong administrative skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a cohesive team
If you are interested in applying for this role or discussing other legal opportunities please contact Lindsey McCracken in the strictest confidence on 02896931370.