Senior Audit Manager or Quality Assurance Manager
Our client is an instantly recognised company with a global footprint. They are an established and well respected organisation who are recruiting for Senior Audit Managers across various locations in the country.
This will be a home based/remote role where you will be responsible for a specific geographical remit.
Your client base will approximately be within 2 hours commute of your home base and you will be looking after a range of clients of varying size.
You will ideally have recent Audit experience from Practice and have a wide and up to date knowledge of the accountancy profession.
Understanding the current challenges including an oversight of the profession will be extremely valuable.
As a Senior Audit manager you will need to demonstrate a full understanding of regulations, guidance and standards affecting Insolvency, DPB, Quality Assurance and Practice Assurance.
Due to the pandemic, your role at the moment is completely home based, however, once restrictions ease you can expect to be on client site 4 days per week.
You will be supporting a varied customer base and the size of the customer could be a small business through to a large, enterprise sized business.
Our client will consider candidates from small and large Practice firms with a strong focus on varied and more rounded experience across a range of industry sectors and companies.
Key areas of expertise:
- Conducting visits in a professional and sensitive way, establishing effective relationship with members and gaining their trust and respect
- Identifying and analysing findings and providing constructive advice to members
- Planning and prioritising own work effectively. Being responsible for the quality of your own work, ensuring that it is accurate and error free first time
- Understanding the quality standards that apply to your own work
- Taking action to develop own skills and knowledge and keep up to date
- Taking ownership of effective writing; minimising editorial changes in reports
- High standards and quality report writing with strong risk management experience
The opportunity with this company offers a Senior Audit Manager a high degree of flexibility working from a remote base and with a varied customer.
Multiple locations across the UK