My client, a highly successful company based in North Dublin, is seeking an ambitious part-qualified accountant for an initial 12 month contract.
- Participation in monthly managements accounts preparation and review with shared service colleagues.
- Identify and drive process improvements.
- Participate and add value to ad-hoc projects.
- Assist and direct our Finance Shared Services colleagues as appropriate.
- Completion of Month end/Quarter end payroll bonus reports.
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts
- Review of monthly actual versus budget and analysis/commentary of same.
- Validate that internal controls are implemented and operational
- Preparation of Financial Information for Management and stakeholders.
- Part Qualified Accountant, studying towards a professional accountancy qualification.
- At least 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Strong work ethic
- Confident self-starter with ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong MS Office skills, Excel and PowerPoint
- A flexible attitude and approach to your work.