My client is seeking an accounts assistant for a 12 month FTC.
- Maintaining all financial books, including creditor, debtor and nominal ledger.
- Cashbook management including monthly bank reconciliations.
- Managing the payroll function, maintaining necessary records and systems whilst ensuring compliance with pay instructions and statutory deductions.
- Responding to queries and requests for information to support the internal audit process and ensuring agreed audit recommendations are implemented.
- Ensuring tax compliance.
- Complete data reporting requirements as necessary.
- Performing unit project work and participating in cross-functional project work and collaborative tasks.
- Completing adhoc tasks as required.
- Part qualified accountant/accounting technician/IPASS.
- General administration experience within a busy office environment.
- A proven track record of delivering high quality results under pressure.
- Excellent administration, organisational, diary and file management skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment in order to provide a customer-focused service.
- Excellent computer skills particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.