Senior Security Architect - End User
EliteCyber represents a major player in mobility markets and listed on Euronext Paris.
My client operates through multi brands meeting every customer specific needs.
They deliver mobility solutions worldwide solutions through an extensive network in 137 countries.
Their actually in a middle of big digital transformation projects such as Cloud migration and many more to come for next year.
Within the Product & Technology direction, reporting to the CISO, the Senior Security Architect main objectives are:
- Design a resilient, Business-focused security architecture
- Structure a corpus of security policies to enhance administrative controls
- Provide security expertise to IT projects
- Identify and define security requirements, baselines and controls for both the existing environment and new developments in IT infrastructure
- Contribute to the conception of Information Security policies and standards
- Define and drive the implementation of a modern, cloud-native, flexible and resilient security architecture for our new cloud initiative
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Support IT projects in identifying, evaluating risks and proposing relevant countermeasures
- Participate in evaluation and selection of products and security solutions, set the security requirements and coordinate or run POCs
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Internal: IT Ops (Network Services, Projects, Integration, …), Product Lines, Local IT, Legal & Privacy...
- External: Cloud providers (AWS & Google), software and hardware suppliers, penetration testing providers, Security Operation Center provider, other outsourcing companies
- AWS & Google Cloud Platform
- Datacenters with 2 000 servers (AIX, Linux, Windows) - VMware - Citrix
- Google Suite
- Symantec (SEP, DLP, CASB)
- Ballabit / One Identity security bastion
- Burp Suite
- Palo Alto, F5 BigIP with ASM
- At least an experience of 6 years on a similar job
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP is appreciated
- Knowledge of Cobit, TOGAF is appreciated
- Education level / certificates: Engineer or equivalent level
- English fluent ; French and Spanish are a plus
- Strong technical background
- Experience in crisis management
- Technical knowledge of network, databases and operating security systems
- Google’s Office suite
France IDF PARIS cloud aws google google-cloud datacentres datacenter vmware virtualisation virtualization Windos linus citrix google-suite splunk - symantec ballabit one-identity rapid7 burp burp-suite palo alto réseau network fw firewall firewalls firewalling F5 BigIP ASM COBIT TOGAF cybersecurite cybersecurity sécurité-it it-security Consultant- Architect architecture cloud-security mobile-security IAM identity-access-maangement gestion-des-identités identités-numériques ad active-directory iaas paas api casb architecture design conception seucirty-design it-security design Cybersecurity-architecture IAM Identity-acess-management iot internet-of-the-things ISO 2700x ISO27001 ISO27002 ISO 27005 SANS NIST CISSP CISM GIAC-GSE ISC2-ISSAP ISSEP CCSP cloud-security cloud-architecture cloud cybersécurité Cybersecurity-consultant Cybersecurity-engineer ingénieur-cybersécurité SOC Sécurity-Operation-center GRC Gouvernance Risques Conformité Gouvernance Risk Compliance Technical-securité Security-policy Infosec Information-security Risk-management risk-manager risk-analysis compliance conformité iso2700k iso 27001 iso27002 iso27005 ebios mehari gap analysis pm project-management chef-de-projet program-management program-manager program-director international english iot electronics industry