You will be part of a high-performing team that will develop APIs & micro-services for the integration of infrastructure services using DevOps method.
- Supporting & expanding online processing services for European-based merchants
- 2+ years of software development experience with programming languages required
- A competitive salary and benefits package offered
- Liaise with the scrum master, peer architects, engineers and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test and deploy API products;
- Develop APIs and microservices by following enterprise architecture standards and industry best practices;
- Develop unit and integration tests for the CICD pipeline;
- Research and perform proof-of-concept on new technology.
- 2+ years of software development experience with programming languages, such as Java, GO, C#;
- Extensive experience with REST API and microservices development;
- Extensive experience with agile development and DevOps methodology;
- Strong understanding of virtualisation and container infrastructure technology;
- Familiar with Linux operating systems;
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, such as TerraForm, Puppet, Chef and Ansible;
- Experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git etc;
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies;
- Good communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in written and spoken English.