Our Client, making a difference in the IT sector by supporting and expanding the online processing services for European-based merchants.
- Part of a high-performing, innovative & creative team
- Developing APIs & micro-services for the integration infrastructure
- Competitive salary and benefits package offered
Key Job Responsibilities
- Liaise with peer architects, engineers, scrum master, and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test and deploy API products in an iterative and collaborative manner;
- Develop and automate the testing of APIs and microservices in containerised infrastructure environments;
- Research, perform proof-of-concept and implement QA methods to improve test automation, increase test coverage and reduce risks;
- Act as an intermediary between the DevOps team and Quality Assurance to ensure alignment of testing strategies and standards.
- Extensive experience in developing unit, integration, functional and performance tests for distributed software systems;
- Experience with QA automation frameworks and management system such as Selenium, TestLink etc;
- Experience with API and microservices development and testing;
- Experience with agile development and DevOps methodology;
- Experience with CICD tools, such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git etc;
- Experience with programming languages, such as Java, C#, Python etc;
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies;
- Good communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in written and spoken English.