Do you love working with numbers and stakeholders, but hate mundane days? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment?
- Guide stakeholders in all finance-related matters
- Based in Germany
- Attractive salary and benefits
Do you love working with numbers and stakeholders, but hate mundane days? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment? Are you characterized by a hands-on mentality, an innovative and solution-oriented work approach, and highly motivated to support all our financial matters? Then this is the perfect role for you.
- You will guide stakeholders in all finance related matters and support them with realising their financial objectives.
- Participating in the monthly management reporting will fall under your realm of responsibility, including variance analysis and commentary and coordinating the various sources in line with reporting deadlines.
- You will maintain and develop various financial and business models including budgeting, forecasting and analysis. This will give you the opportunity to broaden your overall knowledge and experience and make an impact.
- You enjoy coordinating the budgeting and forecasting processes within remitted business area.
- Always improve and be better than yesterday. You can help by preparing technical analysis in order to better understand the nature of cost drivers.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Qualification in the field of Controlling. You have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in Controlling, Accounting or in a Finance related subject.
- Work experience. In addition, you have about 3 years of professional experience in financial reporting, business modeling and planning and analysis.
- Fluent English skills.
- Hands-on. To make an impact, you are characterized by a hands-on mentality and an innovative and solution-oriented work approach. You are also highly motivated and able to take your own initiative.
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills. For a smooth collaboration with key stakeholders, strong stakeholder management, influencing and problem-solving skills are required.
- Tech Savvy. You have good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, to produce financial modeling, and you can quickly get to grips with new systems.
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of working in an online or fast-moving industry