We are looking for a CFO to take responsibility for managing our Client's financials and accounts.
- Ensuring that the financial reports are accurate and completed
- Experience in m&a is desirable
- Fantastic benefits package offered
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CFO will be responsible for financial planning and forecasting; cash flow reporting; as well as analysing the Group’s financial strengths and weaknesses whilst proposing corrective actions;
- Responsible for creating a financial structure; recommending how the Group should manage its income and expenses; conducting cost-benefit analysis and obtaining funding as necessary; whilst also overseeing taxation issues or any other issues related to the finance department;
- Setting financial policies across all departments; implementing internal controls on financials; supporting the Group CEO and head of BU in successfully meeting financial targets, and consolidating group management accounts in a timely fashion;
- Working with department heads to calculate budgets and cash flow to each department needed;
- Ensure that the financial controllers submit monthly management accounts in a timely manner and that they also submit cash flow reports when requested by CEO/CFO monthly;
- Carry out due diligence for Business Units and new projects whilst suggesting recommendations on financial support and will be an active stakeholder in the development of business plans for new acquisitions of all Business Units;
- Support the team with annual financial audits and will be responsible for developing long term financial projections in line with the growth of the Group;
- Forecast growth patters with current financials and upcoming BU growth to align targets and company profit;
- Advice on all mergers and acquisitions across any company taken decisions.