Key Pension Department position supporting the Board with oversight for Pension Scheme Administration
- Point person for Internal & external stakeholders
- International Firm reporting to Operations Director
- Knowledge of QROPS & QNUPS schemes as relevant to local legislation
- Maintaining and increasing the efficiency of the pension team
- Report to Pension Services Board of Directors
- Acting as the contact person for internal and external stakeholders where required
- Working closely with the Operations Director to develop and implement operational policies and procedures.
- Co-ordination and completion of projects; overseeing all aspects, setting deadlines and assigning responsibilities to the pension team and monitoring progress.
- Manage the performance of all aspects of the pension team
- Provide technical support to the pension team as required
- Identifying and monitor trends around volume driven activities in order to make strategic recommendations to client and internal partners for continuous improvement
- Escalation point for any client queries
- Qualified and experienced in a similar role or clear track record of progression to Pension Manager
- Knowledge of QROPS, QNUPS, Occupational Pension schemes as well as local pension scheme legislation
- Excellent communicator, with both internal and external colleagues at all levels
- A degree in business/finance/management will be an asset however other applicants will be considered should they prove to have a good knowledge or experience working in the pension/finance industry
- Hard-working, efficient and motivated by results
- Ability to analyse and make recommendations, alongside the capacity to drive through key business changes
- Ability to work on own initiative and keep to tight deadlines
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
- Strong project and team management skills