Working as a Client Director and you are now looking for your next challenge in Guernsey?
- Join an international company best known for its fiduciary services
Join a global leader, with offices across Europe, America, and Asia, providing advisory and fiduciary services to clients, and building strong long-term relationships.
- Proactively oversee the day to day management and administration of an engagement portfolio of client entities and provide fiduciary support to non- engagement cases.
- Work towards financial targets in terms of budgeted chargeable hours, recovery rates and debtors.
- Liaison with Fiduciary Investment Services on quarterly investment performance monitoring
- Keep up to date and share with your colleagues any changes in internal policies and procedures and other regulations directly referring to fiduciaries administration businesses and Company Directors.
- Assist the administration teams, monitoring performance, resolving problems and contributing to technical issues.
- Ensure compliance with AML and CDD procedures.
- Attend monthly and quarterly management meetings, and when possible, social events organised by staff members.
- Develop good relationships with members of staff, assisting with appraisals, training, mentoring and encourage good effective communication.
- Assist with recruitment processes, marketing, and business development strategies
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally with a focus on real estate businesses.
- Hold a professional qualification such as ICSA, STEP or equivalent
- Broad understanding of a wide range of fiduciary products
- Use your own initiative