Is you have 3+ years experience within Salesforce Development and true true passion for the Platform this job could be perfect for you!
Fancy working from home for one of the fastest growing Salesforce Platinum Partners? We are looking for a blackbelt Salesforce developers to join our clients rapidly expanding team. A fantastic global company working for an array of internationally recognised brands.The role is an ongoing contract and we expect you to working continuously throughput the year with potential small gaps between projects.
- Design, develop Salesforce components using apex code, visual force pages, SFDC APIs.
- Work cross-functionally with other engineering teams, such as product development and Interface development.
- Author technical design documentation that fully defines all application code and the underlying methodology for the design decisions made.
- Contribute in conducting code reviews to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible.
- Troubleshoot issues, Identify complex problems and analyse potential solutions including workarounds as well as provide timely fixes.
- 2 + Years Experience working as a a Salesforce developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or relevant subject
- Strong understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence design.
- Security models and techniques within the salesforce.com environment.
Utilising ChangeSets, etc, for migration of objects/metadata from one (development/sandbox) organisation to another (Sandbox or production) using ANT scripts and creating packages.
- Experience in importing and exporting data in Salesforce.com.
- SFDC certification is highly desired Certified Developer II
- Ability to code and unit test programs / objects.
- Experience working with agile development methodologies.
People come in all shapes and sizes! We are and our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.