Experienced SA required for one of the fastest growing Salesforce Platinum Partners? Good work/life balance with remote working encouraged.
Fancy working from home for one of the fastest growing Salesforce Platinum Partners? We are looking for you to join our clients rapidly expanding team. A fantastic global company working for an array of internationally recognised brands.
As a Salesforce Solution Architect you will be responsible for the design of one or more applications or services within the Salesforce platform, and be an intricate part of a solution development and project team.You must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills, and will work with the customer and team on a creating a streamlined strategic plan.
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
- Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to the solution's end users
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Define business outcomes and success criteria
- Configure the Salesforce solution (clicks not code) while working with our extended team for any needed custom development
- Ability to gather requirements and create user stories to help define the desired goals and outcomes set forth by the customer
- 3+ years of successful Salesforce experience
- Software Consulting experience (Enterprise experience preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of Salesforce platform experience (3+ years preferred)
- Understanding of the core Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Active Salesforce certifications (Strong preference for Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities, CPQ, and Field Service Lightning)
- Salesforce Administrative Certification required
- Experience writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
People come in all shapes and sizes! We are and our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.