Responsible overseeing the mapping of data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics, to ensure data quality, data and feature agility .
We are proud to present a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Data Architect to become a key player in a large dynamic multicultural company. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a really interesting and faced paced client that is experiencing extreme growth.
If you’re an enthusiastic, creative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of the recently crowned capital of cool! Berlin.
- Responsible overseeing the mapping of data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics, to ensure data quality, data and feature agility and compliance.
- You will develop and maintain logical and physical data models and assist with the definition of process models.
- You will identify the key facts and dimensions necessary to support the business and requirements, performing the activities necessary to support the standardisation of entities and attributes.
- You will be developing entity and attribute descriptions and definitions for the models and facilitate the resolution of inconsistencies and conflicts in data models.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- You will need a MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related qualification.
- Have extensive expertise 10+ years in leading, designing, developing, testing, maintaining, implementing, monitoring, supporting, and documenting data architecture and data modeling (normalized, dimensional, logical, and physical) solutions for Big Data systems, Enterprise Data Warehouses or Enterprise Data Marts.
- You must have advanced expertise 8+ years of data design and modeling on relational systems (Oracle, MsSQL, MySQL,..).
- You must have practical knowledge (4+ years) of data design and modeling on NoSQL environments (Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, HBase and related).
- Again practical knowledge (4+ years) of BigData technologies in a cloud environment (Hadoop, Spark, BigQuery, RedShift, Athena and related) is a must.
- Practical knowledge (4+ years) of formal object, schema, API and ERD modeling languages (e.g. UML, XSD, and similar) and tools
- 2+ years to master data management, data compliance, change management and data quality management in a BigData environment exposure.
- 2+ years experience curating and managing entities and attributes information with highly domain-specific semantics.
- You must be able to adapt interactions to the participants background and proficiency levels.
Comfortable streamlining negotiations and spreading understanding between stakeholders.
- Very good English and ability to communicate complex relationships.
- Capable to easily explain complex business and technical cases.
- Strive in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to agile practices and processes.
- Experience leading data management, data compliance and quality management, and change management in a Big Data atmosphere
- Familiarity with curating and managing entities and attributes information with highly domain-specific semantics.
- Be part of a company experiencing Hyper growth at an international level
- An International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams
- Security in numbers working for a large, stable firm but remains to have a startup mentality.
- Help with relocation
- Flexible working hours.
- Stellar career progression opportunities
People come in all shapes and sizes! We are and our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.