We are proud to present a fantastic opportunity to become a key player in a large dynamic multicultural company. The product and engineering departmen
We are proud to present a fantastic opportunity to become a key player in a large dynamic multicultural company. The product and engineering department is always aiming for continuous improvement and innovation, not just to their tech stack and solutions, but also in the way in which they work. In order to do so, being a friendly and open-minded environment is at their core.
If you’re an enthusiastic, creative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of the recently crowned capital of cool! Berlin.
- Develop cutting-edge big data applications.
- Create and maintain high traffic APIs and services in a team of experienced software engineers.
- Contribute to the innovative design and development of content discovery platforms using recommendation systems and machine learning.
- Participate in application diagnosis and debugging and code reviews.
- Utilise best practice methodologies such as TDD, continuous delivery and scrum.
- Work in conjunction with engineers and product managers to build scalable systems enabling innovative mobile experiences.
- A completed technical degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
- In depth knowledge and experience in developing Scala applications.
- Solid, demonstrable experience and knowledge with Scala Frameworks such as Akka, Play, Lagom or similar.
- Sound experience using Restful APIs and design patterns.
- Experience working with Cloud and NoSQL technologies such as Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Google Cloud, Amazon AWS and Microservices architectures.
- Development of applications used by over 100,000 daily users.
- Self learner, creative problem solver and an eye for detail.
- An International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams
- Security in numbers working for a large, stable firm but remains to have a startup mentality.
- Help with relocation
- Flexible working hours.
- Stellar career progression opportunities
People come in all shapes and sizes! We are and our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.