We are proud to present a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist to become a key player in a large dynamic multicultural company
We are proud to present a fantastic opportunity to become a key player in a large dynamic multicultural company. You will be joining a recently established Machine Learning Lab that is always aiming for continuous improvement and innovation and to drive machine learning into the core of their tech stack and solutions. In order to do so, being a friendly and open-minded environment is at their core.
If you’re an enthusiastic, creative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of the recently crowned capital of cool! Berlin.
- Develop price elasticity models, management frameworks and services to support pricing strategies in our clients markets and verticals.
- Conduct analyses and research for gross margin optimisation, develop hypotheses and recommendations to optimise pricing.
- Translate critical, unstructured questions into testable hypotheses and actionable answers.
- Design and run real-life pricing experiments, assess and communicate their outcome to senior management.
- Explore growth opportunities by conducting market analysis on geospatial data.
- Continuously monitor, evaluate and optimise pricing structures and revenue streams to ensure sustainable long-term growth.
- Define standard metrics and requirements for our BI reports and Controlling teams.
- Keep up to date on pricing theory and market trends / the competitive landscape.
- Love to learn, a critical thinker and creative problem solver who strives for excellence.
- Sound understanding of/ professional experience in pricing theory, Bayesian and inferential statistics, survey data, experiment design and hypothesis testing.
- Degree in economics/ econometrics, data science, statistics or similar.
- Fluency in Python and familiarity with its scientific stack such as Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, etc.
- Ability to retrieve (using SQL), manipulate and analyse large, heterogeneous datasets and build data pipelines.
- You are a team player who loves to collaborate and work with stakeholders from different backgrounds in an international environment.
- Very good English and ability to communicate complex relationships.
- Experience analysing geospatial data is a big plus.
- An International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams
- Security in numbers working for a large, stable firm but remains to have a startup mentality.
- Help with relocation
- Flexible working hours.
- Stellar career progression opportunities
People come in all shapes and sizes! We are and our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.