South East Broker is hiring Head of Commercial
Our client has entered an exciting phase of growth and has in place, a strategy to achieve this and expand the company. This has created a need for an experienced Head of Commercial
- Report directly and supporting the CEO in both developing and driving company strategy.
- Becoming a key member of the Senior Management team.
- Ensuring all personal objectives and targets are met and exceeded for new business and renewals.
- Manage VIP clients and tend to their renewal needs with a focus on providing excellent service
- Drive high performance by leading and motivating the team to continuously meet and exceed their targets.
- Promote a high-performance culture - coaching account executives and engaging teams to reach their full potential.
- Formulate and implement best in class commercial sales policies, practices and procedures including accountability for compliance.
- Develop effective sales strategies to improve market share in chosen product lines.
- Engage with insurers and internal departments to implement product development changes, rate changes and updates.
- Lead the management and development of new and existing products relating to commercial business.
- Compliance and adherence to the Minimum Competency Code (as outlined by the Central Bank of Ireland).
- 5 years+ experience managing at a senior level.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Initiative and a proactive approach balanced with strong business acumen and drive for success.
- Strong industry knowledge within the commercial insurance market.
- An insurance qualification.
- A business degree or postgraduate qualification