360 Search are working alongside one of the largest insurance Brokers in Ireland to recruit a Sales Manager for their Financial Services division.
360 Search are working alongside one of the largest insurance Brokers in Ireland. Who provide their clients with solutions to a range of insurance needs, plus a full range of health, life, pension, investment and mortgage products.
The company are niw seeking to recruit an experienced, ambitious and self-motivated person to join part of our successful and growing organisation as Sales Manager for the Financial Services Division. The Sales Manager will deliver continued growth and management to the financial services team. The sales manager will work closely with the operations manager & commercial director to deliver an excellent service to our customers, colleagues & deliver our business objetives.
- Managing team of Advisors
- Understand and monitor sales activity
- Coach & mentor team members to build their skills
- Build strong rapport through engagement with colleagues across the business
- Measure performance & set objectives
- Identify areas to add value within the business
- Recruitment; identify, hire & induct new advisors
- Manage relationships with our key suppliers & providers
- Ensure best practive across whole team & reinforce usage of best practice to ensure we build a consistency
- Ensure high level of team work with all colleagues (sales support, advisors, commercial & personal lines colleagues)
- People management experience in Life & Pensions company
- Proven record of accomplishment of excellent communication and relationship management.
- Previous experience of leading and motivating a team.
- QFA qualified, maintaining CPD requirements and prepared to engage in further professional development.
- Strong technical knowledge of financial products structures and processes an advantage.
- Candidate will need to ensure strict adherence to regulatory requirements
- A high degree of personal organisation and a structured approach to time and resource management.
- To be goal oriented and ready to take personal responsibility for supporting team members in the Financial Services department
Please APPLY NOW to be considered for this and similar opportunities.