Our client, a city centre, busy and growing Insurance Wholesale provider, has a need for a Broker Manager to join their team.
The successful person will manage broker relationships nationwide.
- Own and proactively develop commercially successful and productive relationships with Brokers and, where appropriate, other intermediaries.
- Acting within the company’s risk appetite in property and liability: retain business in core market sectors
- Driving performance and profitability of Broker panel
- Manage and place new business inquiries from brokers nationwide
- Work proactively with colleagues in the technical support functions (particularly Underwriting) to deliver exceptional service to our brokers, effective risk selection and profitability of business underwritten
- Utilisation of CRM system to plan, monitor and deliver agreed activity levels.
- 3 years commercial account handling, with property and liability knowledge
- Previous experience in building relationships with brokers
- CIP as a minimum
- Computer literate
- Proactive and ambitious
- Enjoys client facing and demonstrates excellent communication