Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Customer Support Representative on behalf of our client in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
We are recruiting for a motivated Customer Support Representative with a passion for providing an excellent standard of customer service.
- Answer customer enquiries by both phone and e-mail
- Process customers’ quote requests and orders on our ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- Meet individual and department KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Problem solve and make informed decisions to ensure customer needs are consistently met
- Working towards a team target of ensuring all orders are processed on the same day they are received
- Communicate effectively with our global network of offices and distribution centers across Europe, Asia, and the US.
- Previous customer-facing experience
- An excellent standard of written and verbal communication skills
- A high attention to detail
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with Windows, including core MS Office packages
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 9:30am to 6pm
Salary: £confidential, please inquire
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.