Oracle Business Analyst
A Professional Services Firm in Hoboken, New Jersey is looking for an Oracle EBS Business Analyst to join their growing team of Change Management professionals. Tasked with helping the client migrate their existing Oracle EBS application to an Oracle Financial Service application, the candidate will serve as a Senior BA, gathering requirements, creating BRDs, and seeing the project through from end to end alongside the Project Manager. As a key member of their Financial & Accounting Division within the firm, you would need to be knowledgeable in the Financial products that Oracle offers.
- Perform analysis and functional configuration of Oracle EBS modules esp. TCA (Trading Community Architecture), OAP (Oracle Payables), CM (Cash Management) & Financials Accounting Hub (FAH)
- Gather requirements and document business processes related to core TCA (Vendors), OAP (Banks, Cash Management, Payables) & FAH functions (accounting, reporting, month end close, journal adjustments, etc.)
- Educate team members and other colleagues on TCA, OAP & FAH functionality
- Develop and execute test plans
- Document business processes and technical designs
- Support System conversions, upgrades, enhancements
- 7+ years of experience as a business analyst in a financial or software product environment
- Mastery or significant expertise in a field relevant to financial systems (i.e. Oracle Financials, Enterprise Performance Management, Business Intelligence, Financial Accounting) is essential.
- Extensive experience of the full software development life cycle
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences
- Innovative – seeks out innovative solutions and champions continuous improvement.
- Excellent analytical skills – able to analyze and solve problems. Ability to accurately identify, document and recommend solutions to complex business problems.
- Initiative – takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
- Prioritization – ability to organize deliverables in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities within specified timeframe.
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment