HAYWARD HAWK is very proud to be partnering with a leading global consultancy in the search for a Product Owner (Financial Regulation sector)
Financial Product Manager (Financial Regulation)
HAYWARD HAWK is very proud to be partnering with a leading global consultancy in the search for a Product Owner (Financial Regulation sector) to join the growing Belfast based technical team.
Principally, the role involves driving change through the products providing innovative capabilities to streamline contract drafting and negotiation, with a focus on investment banking (ISDAs, CSAs, GMRAs, etc).
As well as applying your legal negotiation experience, the role will also require liaising with clients, prospects, and industry experts to help drive product direction by incorporating high-value features into the product.
The product will be used by different customers, it is vitally important to be able to conceptualize client-specific requests into changes which can meet the needs of a broader customer base.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of five years’ experience doing legal negotiation in a banking environment (either directly or via a law firm or other legal service provider), with experience of the contracting workflows as well as the legal documents themselves
- Strong academic record, including a law degree or similar qualification.
- Experience with other client documentation such as term sheets, trade confirmations, KYC, etc.
- Prior experience working with development teams - so you know what’s easy and what’s hard
- The ability to cope with changing priorities – we are not chaos-driven but priorities do change
- Prior experience working within a distributed development model i.e. with people in other locations and time zones.
An excellent career opportunity that will suit applicants with a strong understanding of the role of technology within the financial regulation sector.
Salary: £46K – £60K + Bonus
For Further information on this vacancy, or any other technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest of confidence on
isda, legal negociation, kyc
Performance Bonus, pension