They are seeking an B1.2 to ensure all aircraft engineering, line and depth maintenance.
B1.2 Licensed engineer
This is an opportunity to join one of the most world-renowned Aerospace companies.
They are seeking an B1.2 to ensure all aircraft engineering, line and depth maintenance and all other engineering related activities and services are provided as required to meet or exceed customer expectations and LAFT2 contractual needs at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out and supervise aircraft engineering tasks on company aircraft/equipment in support of the Elementary Military Flying Training Task IAW current EASA Part M and Part 145 approvals.
- To assist in the Ground Movement of Aircraft and Flight Line Operations.
- As required assume responsibility for the site operations.
- Main Accountabilities: (including authority levels where applicable)
- Provide a CRS signature when appropriate to release an aircraft to service after either defect rectification or scheduled maintenance.
- Supervise engineering and Flight Line activity on Company aircraft and associated equipment in conformity with authorised schedules, technical publications and instructions ensuring highest standards of maintenance are maintained.
- To undertake scheduled and corrective maintenance of the Babcock Aircraft fleet to ensure airworthiness is maintained to meet customer requirements on a daily basis.
- Undertake or supervise, as directed the investigation, diagnosis and rectification of defects and submission of reports as required.
- To complete “all” documentation in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures.
- Maintain/monitor RAL operations to ensure accuracy of input and compliance with procedures.
- Complete all aircraft and equipment maintenance documentation in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures.
- Carry out Flight-line operations in accordance with company procedures.
- Provide technical support to other LAFT sites as required, as well as being available for longer term detachments if required in support of Camps at Easter and Summer.
- Champion a Total safety Approach. Ensure full compliance at all times with all relevant Health, Safety and Environment regulations and exercise a Duty of Care promoting a positive approach towards workplace health and safety.
- Promote best practice, report bad practice and non-compliance and take preventative action to ensure continual improvement in the organisation.
- Provide engineering input to complete RAF Incident reports and CAA MOR’s as required.
- General duties as required, including, driving, stores duties, housekeeping etc., and other responsibilities as allocated by Management.
- To provide Technical Support to other LAFT sites as required.
- Take over and control Company and Authority Tool and Test Equipment Inventory.
- Specific technical knowledge.
- Sound understanding of partnering and alliance between customer and contract.
- EASA Part 66, B1.2 license.
- Supervisory experience in a Civil/Military Aviation environment.
- Ability to demonstrate practical and theoretical standards required.
- Driving Licence.
- Knowledge of MOD Engineering procedures/documentation.
- Composite Materials Experience.
- Human Factors Qualified.
- Recognised SHE Qualification
- Defence industry experience.
- Type Rating on Grob 115E aircraft and Lycoming 360 engines.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the aerospace, technology and manufacturing sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering disciplines and specialist areas of aerospace engineering within Design, CAMO, LAE, Manufacturing, H&S and Facilities Management.