At Fresh we are focused on hiring likeminded people with the right values and ethics, whom we have taught the 'Fresh' way of recruiting
Job Title - Talent Seeker
Based - Chorley
Reporting to - Operations Director / Talent Team Lead
At Fresh we are focused on hiring likeminded people with the right values and ethics, whom we have taught the ‘Fresh’ way of recruiting. We’re focused on our people as they’re our most important asset and what really sets us apart from our competition.
Quarterly team building, regular charity events and volunteering days, weekly team yoga, training and a vibrant company culture promote high levels of staff satisfaction, health and well-being.
We’ve created a wonderful culture – we believe in it and everyone who works for us believes in it too. We’ve also won awards for it!
We collaborate closely with our customers and carry out their direct recruitment for them as an alternative to using agencies. Our model is time based as opposed to charging placement fees, so we guarantee to offer value for money. We are proving that recruitment can be done well by helping companies recruit the right people first time.
The Talent Seeker is involved in the recruitment of candidates for our growing customer base and is a wonderful position if you like talking to and helping people.
The focus of this very important position is to support the Fresh family by way of administration activities, searching for, attracting and screening fabulous candidates.
This position requires a passionate, proactive, positive and process driven individual who is happy and confident to communicate with customers and candidates at a variety of different levels, both on the on the phone, via email, Zoom and face to face.
In addition to the above, the role will also include keeping in touch with candidates as well as contributing to and getting involved with events and taking part in activities.
- Source, attract and identify relevant candidates for live vacancies
- Conduct initial screening telephone and video calls
- Write advertisements for job boards and maintain them on a regular basis
- Liaise with customers and clients
- Manage a database of potential talent for future use
- Arrange and conduct interviews with candidates
- Ensure candidates match our customers values and fit into the team using the results from the personality test to assist
- Maintaining contact with potential candidates and applicants throughout the recruitment process
- Provide feedback to applicants on the progress of their applications
- Managing the whole recruitment process up to and including the offer
- Support out clients with the onboarding aspect including referring to our HR partner for assistance with contractual documentation
- Employ headhunting techniques to identify and attract candidates where necessary, whether that is using LinkedIn or writing mailshots to send out to candidates on our database or on our job boards
- Build, grow and maintain own LinkedIn network and contribute positively to all other social media platforms
- Film and post live and pre-recorded video content onto social media platforms to both attract candidates and clients and add value to our networks
- Carry out online and face to face training with candidates on various aspects, from CV writing to interviewing techniques
- Partake in supporting our chosen charity – Bolton Lads & Girls Club with training for the members as well as fundraising activities
- Contribute to in house training sessions and come up with ideas for own self development
- Sparkling personality and a great sense of humour
- Must like dogs and care about animals
- Be a strong team player and want to immerse themselves in our family culture
- Experience of working in customer services is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated customer service focus which provides for an excellent candidate experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and personable interaction skills, ability to empathise and influence
- Highly adaptable and flexible with the ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Competent user of MS Office and an understanding of CRM databases is desirable
- Possess a practical, methodical and analytical mindset with strong organisational skills
- Confident in managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines while remaining calm under pressure
- Ability to develop immediate credibility with all levels of people
- Ability to convey decisions and requirements succinctly and appropriately
- Diplomatic and assertive approach with excellent problem-solving skills
- Hugely tenacious and persistent and willing to go the extra mile
- Self-motivated and keen to develop, with a willingness and desire to learn