WMG are looking for an experienced SEO Technical Account Manager to join their team working between a mix of from home and in the office.
We are a digital agency with a difference. Combining data led creativity with our analytical approach, we have established a track record for helping businesses improve their online visibility. Through innovative digital campaigns, we have retained a leading client base across the UK and internationally including Card Factory, Radley, 118 188 Money, Grand Central, Thorntons and Robins & Day.
Inquisitive by nature, our blend of technical expertise and imagination generates impactful results. Service offerings continue to expand as digital marketing evolves and our dynamic team of experts are at the forefront of these advances specialising in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR.
WMG are an IDHL Connected Agency, proud to be one of the award-winning specialists that form this growing group. With over 20 years of experience, we pride ourselves on consistently keeping pace with the rate at which this industry transforms and plan to keep this momentum going.
As SEO Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for account managing key client’s online marketing campaigns, devising, and communicating technical SEO strategies and ensuring results are delivered. Account manager’s client portfolios are typically worth £30-£50k of revenue per month and include clients of all sizes and budgets ranging from £2k to £50k pm.
Our SEO team are usually based from our head office in Harrogate, however this role will begin predominantly in a work from home capacity, and a
staggered return to the office when it is safe to do so.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for pro-actively managing a portfolio of client’s online marketing campaigns from a technical SEO perspective with focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
- Interpreting and translating client’s needs and requirements to ensure content, creative and outreach campaigns are designed and delivered effectively through these departments.
- Developing and managing strong client relationships.
- Working as part of a team of SEO specialists, with support from Technical SEO analysts and Executives.
- Allocate and work closely with other SEO departments to produce work for the overall strategy (content, copy, Digital PR, Outreach)
- Proactively managing client’s expectations and promoting a clear communications programme.
- Preparing meeting presentations/documentation and attending client meetings.
- Managing resources to ensure all work is completed on time to the required standard.
- Monitoring campaign performance, analysing/interpreting data, drawing conclusions from findings and making recommendations.
- Compiling internal and external reports and documentation.
- Adhering to and delivering on SLAs and communication plans.
- Creating troubleshooting action plans and liaising with various internal departments and clients to ensure they are implemented.
- Adapting campaigns to reflect search engines and algorithms updates and changes as well as to new developments within the online marketing industry.
- Keeping abreast of the latest thinking and participating in the team’s R&D.
- Liaison with the sales account managers to ensure a collaborative and united client management approach.
We are looking for someone who is as passionate as we are about all thing’s SEO, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future including national and International expansion.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE
- Have proven experience in successfully managing multiple SEO campaigns and achieving results.
- Have excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- Have fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels.
- Have an ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary, reports and communication.
- Be able to “hold their own” and facilitate productive, positive client meetings, face to face and on the telephone.
- Have the ability to think creatively around problems, interpret client’s requirements and translate them into an action plan.
- The gravitas, communication, and presentation skills to participate in meetings with attendees in senior company positions.
- Be organised and methodical with the ability to juggle priorities.
- Be an advanced user of Excel or other spreadsheet packages.
- Have a technical understanding of website architecture. Any knowledge of website design / development and associated languages would be advantageous although not essential.
- Have some experience building websites, managing websites, or running blogs.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU
TRAINING AND PROGRESSION
We invest heavily into our people to ensure you have the training and certifications required to keep us at the top of our field. Offering a comprehensive two-week induction programme, as well as ongoing training and engagement with our software partners, time is also given to research and investigate new technologies. We host regular workshops, lunch and learns, and create tailored Personal Development Plans to support your career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across our business provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within digital marketing and broaden your experience.
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, after all, our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. We pride ourselves on the range of benefits we’re able to provide and want to ensure our staff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements.
We’re a social bunch too with regular company events to look forward to – theses have been very much missed this year, but we look forward to bringing back our summer party, picnics and the always much anticipated Christmas party.
Not only that, but we genuinely like each other too, it’s not just a work thing! This year we have embraced virtual get togethers, countless quizzes and a ‘Thirsty Thursday’ here and there!
Thinking of your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that, like a fine wine, improves over time, rewarding your loyalty over the years. We even offer a private health plan to make sure you’re well looked after.